JUVEDERM® ULTRA 2 24mg/ml, 3mg/ml 2-0.55ml prefilled syringes
Ver oferta para profesionales. Log In or Create
- Manufacturer : Allergan
- Active Substance(s) : Hyaluronic acid, lidocaine
- Strength: 24mg/ml, 3mg/ml
- Pack Size: 2-0.55ml prefilled syringes
- Other Known names: Juvederm Ultra XC
- Accessories : Package insert, 2-30G 1/2” needles, 4 traceability labels
- B – Brand Name
- RX – Prescription
Estimated delivery: Spain 24-48 hours | Europe: 48 -72 hours
FREE SHIPPING ✔ in Spain & Portugal over 550 euros
Delivered sealed in original manufacturer’s packaging.
Shipping and return policies
Buy Juvederm Ultra 2 from Allergan Inc, also known as Juvederm Ultra XC, is one of the most popular and most trusted dermal fillers for cosmetic surgeons, dermatologists and their patients, is indicated to fill deep wrinkles and accentuate the volume of the cheekbones, this product of aesthetic medicine for aesthetic clinics and professionals is also indicated to fill the lips and restore volume getting a more youthful appearance. Juvederm Ultra 2 by Allergan is an injectable product of resorbable skin filler based on hyaluronic acid. Buy Juvederm Ultra 2 is a product from the juvéderm range that contains lidocaine, an anesthetic that can help reduce the pain and discomfort experienced during application injections.
If you are a licensed doctor or physician, you can buy Juvederm Ultra 2 in bulk online at GlowHealth.eu. You can also phone Glow Health today to order Juvederm Ultra 2 for fast, friendly service. At Glow Health, if you can find a better price than our already low wholesale prices, we'll match it.
What is Juvederm Ultra 2?
Juvederm Ultra 2 is a sterile, pyrogenic-free, physiological solution of cross-linked hyaluronic acid gel which is not of animal origin. Juvederm Ultra 2 is an injectable implant used for filling any medium-sized depressions of the skin via mid-dermis injection, as well as for lip definition. The presence of lidocaine is meant to reduce the patient's pain during treatment. Juvederm Ultra 2 is indicated only for intra-dermal injections and injections in the mucous membrane of the lips by an authorized medical practitioner in accordance with local applicable regulation. As precision is essential to a successful treatment, the product must be used by medical practitioners who have undertaken specific training in injection technique for filling.
For instant, natural results, look no further than Juvederm Ultra 2. Use this filler to treat fine lines close to the skin’s surface and in delicate areas, such as around the eyes. When your patients receive Juvederm Ultra 2 aesthetic treatments from you, they not only experience an improvement in skin tone, they get those results relatively pain-free.
What are the benefits of this product?
- Designed for delicate skin areas: Juvederm Ultra 2 is perfect for treating delicate areas (e.g. around the eyes) and fine lines close to the surface of the skin.
- Natural look: Juvederm Ultra 2 is able to deliver natural-looking results.
- Hylacross™ technology: Produced using patented Hylacross technology, the hyaluronic acid gel of Juvederm Ultra 2 has a smoother consistency compared to other brands.
- Hydrating effects: Once injected into the dermis, hyaluronic acid replenishes moisture lost through the aging process, thereby helping to hydrate and plump dry skin. As a result, skin becomes smoother and younger-looking.
- Sourced from a non-animal origin: The hyaluronic acid in Juvederm Ultra 2 is derived synthetically from a non-animal source and therefore has a lower risk of causing immunogenic reactions.Biodegradable: Hyaluronic acid is fully biodegradable. In other words, it will undergo a natural enzymatic reaction and will eventually be broken down and reabsorbed by the body. That said, this filler is reasonably long lasting, with a possible duration of action of up to 12 months.
- Fortified with lidocaine: Apart from hyaluronic acid, Juvederm Ultra 2 also contains lignocaine (alternatively known as lidocaine). Having inhibitory actions on voltage-gated Na+ channels, lignocaine induces regional anesthesia to reduce discomfort and pain during the injection process.
- Non- invasive treatment: Juvederm Ultra 2 is administered via a minimally invasive injection process and delivers results immediately after one treatment session.
- Well tolerated. Having undergone stringent safety testing, Juvederm Ultra 2 is generally safe and well tolerated by most patients. Most patients do not experience untoward reactions after treatment except for minor, self-limiting injection site reactions.
- FDA- approved: This injectable filler has been approved for use by the FDA.
Accessories or items included
2 prefilled 0.55 ml syringes
2 sterile 30G1/2” needles
A set of labels in order to ensure traceability
How does this product work?
This smooth gel, made with hyaluronic acid (HA), is manufactured with Allergan Inc's patented Hylacross technology to give it a smoother consistency than other hyaluronic acid-based gels. You inject Juvederm Ultra 2 deep into your patient's dermis where the hyaluronic acid replaces moisture that has been lost through aging. This not only hydrates but plumps your patient's skin, leaving it almost instantly smoother and younger-looking. As an added bonus, when you buy Juvederm Ultra 2 (Juvederm Ultra XC) it already contains lidocaine, an anesthetic that can help reduce pain and discomfort during the injections.
What are the ingredients?
Hyaluronic acid gel (24 mg/ml)
Lidocaine hydrochloride (3 mg/ml)