JUVEDERM® VOLIFT with Lidocaine 17.5mg/ml, 3mg/ml 2-1ml prefilled syringes
Ver oferta para profesionales. Log In or Create
- Manufacturer : Allergan Inc.
- Active Substance(s) : Hyaluronic acid, lidocaine
- Strength: 17.5mg/ml, 3mg/ml
- Pack Size: 2-1ml prefilled syringes
- Other Known names: Juvederm Vollure, Juvederm Vollure XC
- Accessories : Package insert, 4-30G 1/2” needles, 4 traceability labels
- B – Brand Name
- RX – Prescription
Estimated delivery: Spain 24-48 hours | Europe: 48 -72 hours
FREE SHIPPING ✔ in Spain & Portugal over 550 euros
Delivered sealed in original manufacturer’s packaging.
Shipping and return policies
Where can I buy this product?
Only licensed medical professionals or organizations such as doctors, clinics, and hospitals can order Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine from GlowHealth.eu. When you purchase Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine from Glow Health, you benefit from wholesale prices on Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine and other cosmetic injectables for your clinic. Buy Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine today to give your patients smoother, younger-looking skin for over a year.
What is Juvederm Volift?
Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine is a sterile pyrogen-free physiological solution of cross-linked hyaluronic acid gel which is not of animal origin. Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine is an injectable gel implant intended for the treatment of any deep skin depressions due to conditions such as premature aging. Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine can also be used for face contouring and volume restoration to correct facial structural defects such as asymmetry, contour deformities, and volume loss in the lips, cheeks, chin, and lower face.
Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine contains hyaluronic acid that has been cross-linked using Allergan's Vycross Technology. This makes the hyaluronic acid particles smaller for a smooth formula, as well as stronger to last longer within your patient's skin. This gives your patient smooth, natural-looking yet long-lasting results from their Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine. Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine is one of the newer dermal fillers on the market, and it can give your patients a sort of liquid face lift, smoothing their wrinkles and filling in hollow areas for younger-looking skin.
What are the benefits of this product?
- Effective for deep lines: Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine is indicated for the treatment of medium to deep skin depressions and lines, including nasolabial folds.
- Liquid face lift: Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine can be used as part of a “liquid face lift” to help to fill in sunken facial areas while correcting the look of wrinkles for a more youthful look.
- Facial contouring: This filler can also be used for contouring to help to enhance certain facial features.
- Long lasting results: In many patients, the results of a Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine injection can last up to fifteen months.
- Natural look: It is designed to deliver long-lasting yet natural-looking results.
- Vycross technology: The hyaluronic acid in Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine is cross- linked using cutting edge Vycross technology, which contributes to this cosmetic filler’s superior durability.
- Small hyaluronic acid particles: Thanks to this filler’s innovative manufacturing process, its hyaluronic acid particles are significantly smaller, and the formulation is smoother.
- Biodegradable: Found naturally in the body, hyaluronic acid is biodegradable and bioresorbable.
- Non- immunogenic: The hyaluronic acid in Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine is not known to cause any immunogenic reactions, as it is derived synthetically.
- Infused with lidocaine: Lidocaine is well known for its anesthesic effects. It helps to inhibit sodium channels, thereby alleviating pain and discomfort during the injection process for this filler.
- Good safety profile: Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine is generally well tolerated and safe. In fact, it has been approved by the FDA. Most patients will not experience major adverse effects after treatment with this filler.
Accessories or items included
2 prefilled 1 ml syringes
4 sterile 30G1/2” needles
A set of labels in order to ensure traceability
How does this product work?
Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine treats medium to deep skin depressions by filling the skin with a dermal filler made of hyaluronic acid. In addition to plumping the skin by adding facial volume, this naturally occurring substance has remarkable water-retaining properties that allow the filler to behave like a sponge, attracting and binding to moisture while in the skin. The result is smoother skin and a natural, younger-looking appearance.
What are the ingredients?
Hyaluronic acid gel (17.5 mg/ml)
Lidocaine hydrochloride (3 mg/ml)