BELOTERO® INTENSE with Lidocaine 25.5mg/ml, 3mg/ml 1-1ml prefilled syringe
Ver oferta para profesionales. Log In or Create
- Manufacturer : Merz Pharmaceuticals
- Active Substance(s) : Hyaluronic acid, lidocaine
- Strength: 25.5mg/ml, 3mg/ml
- Pack Size: 1-1ml prefilled syringe
- Accessories : Package insert, 2-27G 1/2” needles, 2 traceability labels
- B – Brand Name
- RX – Prescription
Estimated delivery: Spain 24-48 hours | Europe: 48 -72 hours
FREE SHIPPING ✔ in Spain & Portugal over 550 euros
Delivered sealed in original manufacturer’s packaging.
Shipping and return policies
Buy BELOTERO INTENSE with Lidocaine to restore the volume of skin tissue. Belotero Intense Lidocaine is a sterile viscoelastic gel based on cross-linked hyaluronic acid indicated to increase the volume of facial skin tissue, it also hydrates your patient's skin and instantly plumps and fills deep lines and wrinkles. Help your patients achieve smooth skin and order today. We strive to offer you the lowest wholesale prices on your desired medical supplies, so we will do our best to match or beat a lower price elsewhere. You can make your purchases over the phone through one of our customer service representatives, or you can securely order your desired products through our website.
Free shipping worldwide is available with a low minimum purchase amount. Learn more here
What is Belotero Intense?
Belotero Intense is a highly effective dermal filler made of cross-linked sodium hyaluronate. In aesthetic procedures, it is often used to increase or restore the volume of the desired areas. For instance, it can be used to improve lip volume or contours of the face. Practitioners also use Belotero Intense to fill deep wrinkles and folds. Belotero Intense is produced by Anteis SA, a Swiss company founded in 2003.
What are the features of Belotero Intense?
- Natural, safe ingredients: Belotero Intense is formulated with hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring compound, as the key ingredient. Obtained through bio-fermentation, the hyaluronic acid in this formula is fully biodegradable and biocompatible. Belotero Intense is safe to be used on all skin types.
- Dynamic reticulation process: The patented dynamic reticulation process makes for the poly-densified, cohesive structure of Belotero Intense. The cohesive Belotero Intense gel can be easily injected through a small diameter needle.
What accessories/items are included with Belotero Intense?
- 1 prefilled 1mL syringe
- 2 sterile 27G1/2” needles
- Package insert
- 2 traceability labels
How does Belotero Intense work?
Through its water retention effects, Belotero Intense helps fill skin depression while simultaneously correcting loss of volume caused by aging.
What are the ingredients of Belotero Intense?
- Cross- linked sodium hyaluronate (25.5 mg/mL)
- Lidocaine (Belotero Intense w/lidocaine only)
- Phosphate buffer