AQUALYX® 10-8ml vials
Estimated delivery: Spain 24-48 hours | Europe: 48 -72 hours
FREE SHIPPING ✔ in Spain & Portugal over 550 euros
Delivered sealed in original manufacturer’s packaging.
Shipping and return policies
Buy Aqualyx to treat lipohypertrophy at a great price starting at one unit. Aqualyx is a medical injectable treatment that manages to eliminate adiposity in hard-to-treat areas. Help your patients achieve their ideal body shape and order today. Aqualix is very popular with aesthetic clinic patients. We strive to offer you the lowest wholesale prices on your desired medical supplies, so we will do our best to match or beat a lower price elsewhere. You can make your purchases over the phone through one of our customer service representatives, or you can securely order your desired products through our website.
Free shipping worldwide is available with a low minimum purchase amount. Learn more here
What is Aqualyx?
Commonly used in the treatment of lipohypertrophy, Aqualyx is an aqueous micro-gelatinous solution that controls and enhances the actions of external ultrasound waves. It is also effective in the treatment of buffalo hump in HIV-individuals, as well as subcutaneous lipohyperplasia. Please note that Aqualyx is not indicated for treating obesity.
What are the features of Aqualyx?
- Histologically and clinically tested: Histological studies has shown that Aqualyx can produce adipose tissue alterations e.g. liberation of triglycerides. Furthermore, the effectiveness of Aqualyx has been established in several clinical studies.
- CE certification: Aqualyx has been CE-certified. This formulation is well tolerated by the majority of patients.
- Fully compatible with Sonolyx: Aqualyx can be used in combination with Sonolyx medical ultrasound wave generator.
What accessories/items come with Aqualyx?
- 8 10ml vials
- 1 package insert
How does Aqualyx work?
Aqualyx essentially works by altering the fat cell membranes. When the ultrasound is applied to the skin's surface, the fat cells will swell and break. Subsequently, the fatty liquid released from the fat cells will drain into the body (where it is metabolized & excreted).
What are the ingredients of Aqualyx?
- A polymer from 3, 6-Anhydro-L-Galactose and D-Galactose (0.5%)
- Buffer systems (4.2%)
- Sodium salt of (3α, 5α, 12α) - 3, 12-dihydroxy-5-cholan-24-acid (7.5%)
- Sodium chloride (0.8%)