PERFECTHA® FINELINES 20mg/ml 1-0.5ml prefilled syringe
Out of stock
Estimated delivery: Spain 24-48 hours | Europe: 48 -72 hours
FREE SHIPPING ✔ in Spain & Portugal over 550 euros
Delivered sealed in original manufacturer’s packaging.
Shipping and return policies
What is Perfectha Fine Lines?
Perfectha Fine Lines is an injectable dermal filler used for correcting crow's feet, perioral wrinkles, and other fine lines. The filler is made of non-animal, cross-linked hyaluronic acid, which is produced using E-brid technology that results in undetectable BDDE levels.
Where can I buy this dermal filler?
Medical professionals may purchase this filler from Medica Depot. When you shop online, you can purchase this and other aesthetic products all in 1 convenient location, and you benefit from low, wholesale prices. Buy this and other genuine brand-name dermal fillers on our website, by phone, or by fax.
What comes with this product?
Each package contains:
1 prefilled syringe of hyaluronic acid gel;
2 traceability labels;
And 1 product leaflet.
What are the benefits of this dermal filler?
- Genuine, brand-name injectable made in France by ObvieLine, a Sinclair Company.
- Made with hyaluronic acid, a natural substance trusted for its hydrating and volumizing properties.
- Created using special E-brid cross-linking technology, which results in undetectable BDDE levels, reducing the risk of BDDE reactions.
- High number of fine hyaluronic acid particles smooths fine lines with natural-looking results.
- Results last 4–6 months after 1 treatment.
How does Perfectha Fine Lines work?
This dermal filler contains cross-linked hyaluronic acid, which lasts longer within the skin than natural hyaluronic acid before it is absorbed into the body. This hyaluronic acid holds moisture to add volume and hydration to the skin, supporting the skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
What are the ingredients in Perfectha Fine Lines?
This dermal filler contains hyaluronic acid that is stabilized, non-animal, and biphasic. ObvieLine produces these cross-linked particles using special E-brid Technology for undetectable levels of the cross-linking agent BDDE.